Creative Business Cup 2019
In collaboration with SANDS (SANDS – Advokatfirmaet Steenstrup Stordrange) we’re looking for Creative Startups in Norway to compete in the world’s biggest pitching competition for the Creative Industries!
Creative Startups Meaning…
· Is your concept innovative in the way you use social media, approach customers, your market is selected, or in other areas?
· Has your concept helped to change the value chain in the industry, based on the use of creative expertise?
· Is creative expertise an important success factor for your concept? Do you engage your customers or others in the creative process?
657Oslo is the national host for Creative Business Cup in Norway, and is organizing semifinals all over Norway in collaboration with Innovation Dock (Stavanger), Work-Work (Trondheim), Bergen.Works (Bergen) and FLOW Coworking (Tromsø).
A jury consisting of Camilla Watz Johannessen (CEO 657Oslo), Katrine Malmer-Høvik (partner SANDS), Virginia Vegas (Project Manager AngelChallenge), in addition to local jury members, will choose the winners from each semifinal.
· A ticket to Startup Extreme 2019 in Voss June 24th-26th
· Free legal advice for one hour from SANDS
· Buddy membership at 657Oslo for 12 months
· The winning startup from each Semifinal goes to the National Final which is being held at 657Oslo February 14th
The national winner wins exclusive mentoring and a place in the Global Final of the Creative Business Cup in Copenhagen, including a 2-day bootcamp, June 29th-July 2nd
For more information on how to apply, please contact:
Oslo and general requests: Camilla Watz Johannessen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stavanger: Pia Warland – email@example.com
Trondheim: Sverre Torp Solberg – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergen: Ove Gjelsvik – email@example.com
Fredrikstad: Sabine Larrieu-Hellestad – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tromsø: Andreas Nilsen – email@example.com